AKAI BOHSHI KUKKIA MATCHA 10P 78G
AKAI BOHSHI KUKKIA MATCHA 10P 78G
AKAI BOHSHI KUKKIA MATCHA 10P 78G
AKAI BOHSHI KUKKIA MATCHA 10P 78G

AKAI BOHSHI KUKKIA MATCHA 10P 78G

$10.49 Sale Save

Item is in stock Only 0 left in stock Item is out of stock Item is unavailable

Ingredients】:
Chocolate Mix (White Chocolate (Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil(Palm, Soy, Sunflower), Sugar, Skim Milk Powder, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier(Soy Lecithin E322, Glycerol Fatty Acid Ester E475), Artificial Flavor(Milk)), Albumen, Sugar, Wafer (Wheat Flour, Corn Starch, Sugar, Palm Oil, Albumen Powder, Salt), Wheat Flour, Butter (Whole Cream, Lactic Acid E270 (acid), Salt), Almond Powder, Whole Cream, Vegetable Shortening (Soybean Oil), Dried Albumen, Green Tea Mix(Green Tea, Green Tea Powder), Palm Oil, Salt, Emulsifier(Soy Lecithin E322, Glycerol Fatty Acid Ester E475), Leavening Agent(Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate E500), Natural Color(Caramel E150a), Artificial Flavor(Milk) | Contains Wheat, Egg, Milk, Almond, Soy

Nutrition Information 】(Per 7.8g):
Energy 42 (Kcal), Carbohydrate 4.6g (2%), Sugar 4.5g, Protein 0.6g (1%), Total Fat 2.3g (3%), Saturated Fat 1.2g (6%), Trans Fat 0.02g, Cholesterol 1mg (0%), Sodium 12mg (0%), Dietary Fiber 0.1g (0%). * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.

Storage: Dry and Cool place
Country of Origin: Japan

This content type will accept rich text to help with adding styles and links to additional pages or content. Use this to add supplementary information to help your buyers.

You can use product metafields to assign content to this tab that is unique to an individual product. Use tabs to highlight unique features, sizing information, or other sales information.

Global cooperation

Cooperate with high-quality product suppliers from all countries in the world to introduce the best quality and cost-effective products to the right consumers with meticulous craftsmanship.